Waiting on Wednesday (#3)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning lovelies,

For this week, the upcoming release that I "can't wait to read" is:

Publication date: October 2, 2012
(source)
Summary (from HarperCollins): "In Tahereh Mafi's Shatter Me, Juliette escaped from the Reestablishment by seducing Warner - and then putting a bullet in his shoulder. But she'll learn in Destroy Me, Warner is not that easy to get rid of...
Back at the base and recovering from his near-fatal wound, Warner must do everything in his power to keep his soldiers in check and suppress any mention of a rebellion in the sector. Still as obsessed with Juliette as ever, his first priority is to find her, bring her back, and dispose of Adam and Kenji, the two traitors who helped her escape. But when Warner's father, The Supreme Commander of The Reestablishment, arrives to correct his son's mistakes, it's clear that he has much different plans for Juliette. Plans Warner simply cannot allow.
Set after Shatter Me and before its forthcoming sequel, Unravel Me, Destroy Me is a novella told from the perspective of Warner, the ruthless leader of Sector 45."

What are you currently "Waiting on?"



descriptionAbout the Blogger
Jenn is a 23 years old, avid reader and who decided to try her luck on blogging. She enjoys reading Young Adults novels with swoony boys and with a twist. When she is not reading, she can be found watching The Big Bang Theory or watching old episodes of Gilmore Girls and Friends. Books and Swoons is her baby.
Follow Jenn on Twitter and Goodreads


Books and Swoons

14 comments :

  1. I definitely need to read the first book soon!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! It is completely beautifully written.

      Delete
  2. i adore the new covers!

    stop by my post?! I have an ARC giveaway of my pick! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the new covers! Will probably end up buying the new ones.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for this one either! Great pick! Thanks for sharing! :D

    Here's My WoW post! 

    Btw....I am a new follower! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick! I'm really excited for Destroy Me too!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Shatter Me! And Warner annoys me, but it will be cool to check this out and see things from his point of view.
    Great choice.
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really like him but I am looking forward to getting inside his head.

      Delete
  6. I don't normally read novellas set between books in a series but I thought Warner was the most interesting character in Shatter Me. So we will see. :)

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found his character so complex and I can't wait to read and get inside his head.

      Delete
  7. I really liked Warner for some reason. As evil as he was, there was something there underneath and I hope Destroy Me gives us that insight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I need to understand him for some reason.
      Thanks for passing by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...