Mini Review: Restraint by Charlotte Stein

Restraint
(source)
Restraint by Charlotte Stein
Released date: May 28, 2012
Publisher: Xcite Romance
Personal copy

My rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Goodreads summary: "Mallory is certain that one of her friends - handsome but awkward Artie - hates her guts. The last thing she wants to do is go on a luscious weekend away with him and a few other buddies, to a cabin in the woods. But when she catches Artie doing something very dirty after a night spent listening to her relate some of her sexcapades to everyone, she can't resist pushing his buttons a little harder. He might seem like a prude, but Mallory suspect he likes a little dirty talk. And Mallory has no problems inciting his long dormant desires."

I was on my way home from vacation and I logged onto Twitter and I see one of my friends tweeting about a free ebook on an author she loves. Now, I love books and I love FREE books even more. So, I had some spare time while waiting for my flight and I started reading it right away.

Restraint  was exactly what I was looking for. It was short, sweet hot, and dirty. My many sleepless nights during vacation could only handle something in novella length and I enjoyed reading about Artie and Mallory. Mallory is a girl that I would be intimidated by because she is just very bold and will share stories about her sexcapades and I'm a lot more reserved when it comes to something of that nature. Artie, however, is shy and reticent and I hold a soft spot him my heart for him. But I enjoyed the, uhh...sexytimes that they shared.

For a first time read on Ms. Stein's writing, I'll definitely be checking out more of her other works.


descriptionAbout the Blogger
Jenn is a 23 years old, avid reader and who decided to try her luck on blogging. She enjoys reading Young Adults novels with swoony boys and with a twist. When she is not reading, she can be found watching The Big Bang Theory or watching old episodes of Gilmore Girls and Friends. Books and Swoons is her baby.
Follow Jenn on Twitter and Goodreads




Books and Swoons

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...