Stacking the Shelves (#7)

Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Tynga's Review, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This mean you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks!

Hello lovelies,

I missed you guys last week. Unfortunately, I had nothing to share last week but boy did I come back with vengeance this time.


Hardcovers
The paperbacks



























This week pile include:

1. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta - was $1.49
2. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger - was $1.99
3. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel - was $2.49
4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - was $3.49
5. Possess by Gretchen McNeil - was $2.99
6. Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride - was $2.49
7. Hereafter by Tara Hudson - was $3.49
8. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick - was $1.99


There was this huge sale on BookCloseOuts.com and I managed to get all these books plus 6 more (not mine, for one of the besties) for $55 counting shipping. Can you give me a hell yes? Hell. Yes. 

I'm set for the next few months so let's see how that goes. Although, I have no place to put these and I'm hiding them from my mother, they're just so pretty I keep petting the covers. Totally normal, right?

What did you add to your shelves?

14 comments :

  1. Infinite Days, Crescendo, Hereafter, and Before I Fall were really good! :) I hope you enjoy them! I didn't really like The Duff either so I hope you have better luck!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh that's an AWESOME sale! I LOVE Lauren Oliver, but I haven't read Before I Fall yet so I hope you enjoy it! I've also heard that Hold Me Closer, Necromancer is amazing :)

    Enjoy!

    Brenna from Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've heard mixed reviews for Before I Fall but I really enjoyed Delirium so I hope to enjoy another of Ms. Oliver's work.

      Delete
  3. LOL totally normal. Awesome sale though you did real good. Hope you enjoy them, Happy Reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great books this week and you got them all for such awesome prices! I loved Before I Fall, Crescendo, Hereafter, and The Duff! Hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great haul! :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love to find such cheep buys! :D Happy reading, because you have some awesome books there!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/07/showcase-sunday-7-mixed.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh woww that's an awesome stack of books! I'm kind of interested in Before I Fall but not enough to pick it up right now, so I will have to look out for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. I spot Infinite Days. My all time favorite YA book with my #1 literary crush (Rhode Lewin) = definition of swoonworthy, let me tell you ;)

    The Duff is a really good read as well. Happy Reading, Jenn!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...