Stacking the Shelves (#10)

Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to you shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This mean you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends, or the library, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks!

Happy Saturday lovelies,

It been a busy week 'round these parts. I got a lot to share with you, so take a seat.


Ten Girls to Watch by Charity Shumway
   
(source)
Frozen by Mary Casanova
(source)

Covet by Melissa Darnell
(source)

In His Sights by Tina Beckett
(source)

Speechless by Hannah Harrington
(source)

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
(source)

Shadeland by D.L. Miles
(source)

All of these are for reviews and I got them all from NetGalley except for the last one. I got that one as a request from the author. So excited for all the reading I have for the next few weeks. 

What did you add to your shelves?


descriptionAbout the Blogger
Jenn is a 23 years old, avid reader and who decided to try her luck on blogging. She enjoys reading Young Adults novels with swoony boys and with a twist. When she is not reading, she can be found watching The Big Bang Theory or watching old episodes of Gilmore Girls and Friends. Books and Swoons is her baby.
Follow Jenn on Twitter and Goodreads


Books and Swoons

7 comments :

  1. Nice. Interesting selection of books. Some of these books I've never heard of before.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Here's some more information.
    I've been seeing Covet & Beautiful Disaster everywhere this week! I hope you enjoy your books!
    Here's my StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I really want to read Speechless. Ten Girls to Watch sounds fun.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, girl. Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for passing by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...