Waiting on Wednesday (#25)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: September 3, 2013

Goodreads Summary:
When Max, Henry, and Will steal Bennett away for a weekend of shenanigans and strippers in Vegas, the first stop of the night doesn't go at all as planned. With their scheme for a Guys Weekend completely derailed anyway, Max and Bennett begin to play a wild game of stealth and secrecy in order to have their bombshells all over Sin City.

I'm super excited about this release because I just love these ladies, Christina and Lauren. Especially, since Nahomi and I had the lovely honor of interviewing them. Yes, we actually talked to them and yes, we were fangirling like crazy. Stop by next week to see just what we were up to. There will be a special giveaway to help celebrate Beautiful Bombshell's release.

What are you currently "Waiting on?"

4 comments :

  1. Haven't heard of this one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds incredibly fun! I will have to check this author out.
    What I'm Waiting For...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to read all of this books, the authors are so nice and I have heard a lot of good things about it. Great pick Jenn :)
    Check out My Waiting On Wednesday

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this series before, but I may have to check it out! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...