Quotes (#24)

So it the first day of school and this me. That means it school traffic and waking up at the time my alarm actually goes off or else I won't make it to work on time. Joy. Monday blues. I haz them.

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." - Mae West

"The world is like that - incomprehensible and full of surprises." - Jorge Amado, Gabriela, Clavo y Canela

"...you can hate a place with all your heart and soul and still be homesick for it." - Joseph Mitchell

"In the world I am
Always a stranger
I do not understand its language
It does not understand my silence." - Bei Dao

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."  - Phyliis Diller

I hope everyone has a great Monday!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...