Swoon Thursday (#7) - Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

A weekly meme from YA Bound.

From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What  got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. The awesome girls over YA Bound and I want to know!


Morning Swooners!

So I have some swoons for you guys, hope you enjoy it.



"You're not all hands..." he whispered later. He was tucked back into the corner of the love seat, and she was resting on top of him. She'd spent hours on top of him. Curled over him like a vampire. Even exhausted, she couldn't stop rubbing her numb lips into his flannel chest. "You're all mouth," he said.
"Sorry," Cath said, biting her lips.
"Don't be stupid," he said, pulling her lips free of her teeth with his thumb. "And don't be sorry...ever again."
He hitched her up, so her face was above his. Her eyes wandered down to his chin, out of habit. "Look at me," he said.
Cath looked up. At Levi's pastel-colored face. Too lovely, too good.
"I like you here," he said, squeezing her. "With me."
She smiled, and her eyes started to drift downward.
"Cather..."
Back up to his eyes.
"You know that I'm falling in love with you, right?"

Siggghhhh...I love these two. This is from an ARC copy so quotes may not be in finished copy.

What are you swooning over this week?

1 comments :

  1. OMG swoooooon!!!!!!!! I Love it. I think I need to move this book up my TBR list and buy it for YALLFEST asap! Thanks Jenn :)

    XOXO. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...