Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful girls at The Broke and The Bookish. Every week the girls from The Broke and The Bookish come up with a subject and we have to answer them.

This is my first time joining in so I'm just trying it out and see how it goes. Who knows, maybe I can do it weekly, but no promise. 

This week topic is Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters. 

In no particular order:

 Warner in the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. - For those that have read the series, need I say more?

Kenji in the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi - He's the comedic relief but also the guy that you can count on. For everything as well as calling you out on your mistakes.

Roar in the Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi - Roar, I have no words for how much I love him except: I love him.

Ron and Hermione in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling - Seriously, these two are the bestest best friend a person could ask for.

Zuzana in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor - Sometimes, you just need to Zuzana to come and kick some ass for you.

Simone in Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young - She is the best when distracting you when times are sad but she won't let you run away from your problems.

Nehemia in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas - If both Celaena and Nehemia team up against the Ardarlan empire, I fear for the King. Ok, not really, but seriously.

Isaiah in Dare You To by Katie McGarry - If I could hug Isaiah for everything and every time he tried to save Beth and she couldn't see it, I'd never let him go. 

And Reagan in Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - Reagan will be there for you because she can't leave anyone looking so sad and pathetic after learning that your twin basically broke up with you. But you'll get food and gossip out of it so it all good.

I'm sure there are plenty of more but these are just the few that I really enjoyed and can remember.

Who is your most memorable secondary characters?

5 comments :

  1. Great books and great characters!! Good post!

    Alexis @Lexi Swoons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron, Hermione and Roar made my list, too. Yay for loyal friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to add Ron & Hermione to my list but then I loved all the characters in Harry Potter so I was afraid that would become a slippery slope!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very nice!! Seeing tons of Harry Potter people! And quite a bit of Warner too! All with the "need I say more?" too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kenji, loved him, I can't believe he wasn't on my list! Nehemia was on my co-blogger's list, what a great character! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...