Quotes (#23)

Hey there good looking boy. Nice to see you. Not even my boyfriend would be jealous of me swooning over Henry Cavill. 

Morning lovely Swooners. I hope everyone had a good weekend. What did you guys read?

"The world is a story we tell ourselves about the world." - Vikram Chandra

"This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something." - Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love

"Nobody gets everything in this life. You decide your priorities and you make your choices. I'd decided long ago that any cake I had would be eaten." - Donald. E. Westlake, Two Much
(I like this idea. Must apply to my life)

"I think I'm greedy, but not greedy for money - I think that can be a burden - I'm greedy for an exciting life." - David Hockney
(Love this quote)

"When I was about eight, I decided that the most wonderful thing, next to a human being, was a book."  - Margaret Walker
(Very true in my case)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...