Stacking the Shelves (#23) Part 2

Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Tynga's Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This mean you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks.

I told ya, I'd be back with Part 2 ;)

Let's start the show with the books signings.

I went to Spring Into the Future signing with Anna Carey, Cynthia Hand, Tahereh Mafi and Veronica Rossi. I already had the pleasure of meeting Tahereh and Veronica last year so meeting Anna and especially Cynthia was so awesome. I flail all over Cynthia and even made a fool of myself but I couldn't care less. Since I had mailed my copy of Unravel Me to Stacee, I asked Tahereh to deface my copy. *sigh* I'm a Warner girl through and through.
Tehehe
I also got the Anna Carey's books:

Rachel Hawkins stopped by, promoting her new book School Spirits and I'll be honest, I got School Spirits just because Rachel talked so well about it that I went ahead and purchase it.



Now, BEA! I divided into ARCs and into finished copies and/or copies I already read:

I didn't get to see Katie Sise, author of the The Boyfriend App at BEA but I managed to catch her when she stopped by in Miami and managed to get my copy signed:
The ladies of the Fierce Reads Tour did a stop in Miami and I was lucky enough to attend:



One of my bestie and some blogger friends went to Orlando's Book Bash and my bestie managed to get me these and signed as well!

These next three are basically some books I got while using a Barnes & Noble coupon as well as one from BooksCloseOuts.com.


Now, I know I shouldn't be getting any more books considering my TBR pile is completely insane but! But, I'm also preparing myself to attend YallFest in South Carolina in November. So, I started buying some of the books of the authors that will be attending. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Unfortunately, I also purchase some ebooks because the sales got to me. I really need to stop giving in to those sales:





That's it for me. I know, it been a crazy, book-buying couple of months. I'm going to try and not pay attention to any more sales until I get some review done. That could be a good reward, right?

What are you stacking in your shelves?

9 comments :

  1. Wow!! Lots of signed books there!! Envious of all the authors you got to meet! I haven't been to a local signing all year because no authors have come my way! :(

    Oh well, I still travel wayyyyy out of my way to see them!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good books, I don't even know where to start! Loved The Distance Between Us and The Darkest Minds! And I'll read anything Jennifer Armentrout writes, she is great! I read something about the festival in Charleston and the list of authors is amazing--have you ever gone before? ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, awesome haul! I still have to read The Eternity Cure, but I loved The Immortal Rules. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoaaaah! WHAT A HAUL! I haven't read Unravel Me yet, and I didn't enjoy Eve personally! I loved Anna Dresssed in Blood and of Poseidon and I am SO jealous of Altered and Masque of the Red Death as well! Enjoy your AMAZING haul!!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you even planning on sleeping? You are so lucky to have attended book signing tours. I wish I could have that opportunity. :/

    Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa. That haul is amazing. I'm so jealous! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah so jealous! Look at all those lovely books haha. That's an awesome haul. I definitely wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few of those ;) Happy readings!

    Bookmunchies' Sunday Post & STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy amazing book haul, girl! I'm so jealous of all your signed goodness. (I swear I'll have Tahereh deface my copy one day!)

    You enjoy all your pretties, okay?

    ♥ Christina & The Book Hookup's StS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Huge collection. And all those signed books. Lucky, lucky! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...