Quotes (#38)

This is me this AM you guys. Why must you come so early, Monday? 

It  the beginning of another week and I'm just trying to make it on a positive note. I'm trying something new, let's hope it works. Here's some quotes to get us started:

"Hey, you feel like driving today?" he asks. "I don't want to walk to the bus stop. It's too cold."
"You feel like dying today?"
"Sure. I like risking my life. Keeps things in perspective."- Cynthia Hand, Unearthly

"Why are you crying?"
"Because," she whispered, her voice shaking, "you remind me of what the world ought to be. What the world can be." - Sarah J. Maas, Crown of Midnight

"Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind." - Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote

"I ran three miles, staggered into the lobby, and took the elevator back to my apartment. No point to overdoing this exercise junk." - Janet Evanovich, Two for the Dough

"But luxury has never appealed to me, I like simple things, books, being alone, or with somebody who understand." - Daphne du Maurier

"The I had to decide if I needed to wear shoes that kicked ass or were good for ass kicking, on account of there's a difference you know." - Janet Evanovich, Finger Lickin' Fifteen

"Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect." - Margaret Mitchell

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...