Quotes (#37)


Good Morning Swooners,
Mondays kick my butt on a normal basis, but this is my first day back from the holiday weekend and I'm especially not ready to deal with the work week ahead. I hope you had a lovely weekend whether it was a holiday or not. I am thankful though, for the extra days off I was given to be with family and friends. Hope Monday treats you well.

"There is no friend as loyal as a book." - Ernest Hemingway

"Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting." -John Green

"There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness... Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget, that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, 'Wait and Hope." -Alexander Dumas

"You can't be happy unless you're unhappy sometimes." - Lauren Oliver, Delirium

"Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life? - Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

"Mom says it's because she has PMS. Do you even know what that means? I'm not a little kid anymore. It means pissed-at-men syndrome." -Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

"No woman really wants a man to carry her off; she only wants him to want to do it." 

"I might be in love with you.' He smiles a little. 'I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though."

"Life is short, Break the Rules. 
Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.
 Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably 
And never regret ANYTHING
That makes you smile."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...