Waiting on Wednesday (#63)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: December 2, 2014
Synopsis:
Before America Singer’s story began, another girl came to the palace to compete for the hand of a different prince….

Don’t miss this digital original novella set in the captivating world of Kiera Cass’s #1 New York Times bestselling Selection series. This prequel story takes place before the events of The Selection and is told from the point of view of Prince Maxon’s mother, Amberly. Discover a whole new Selection with this inside look at how Maxon’s parents met—and how an ordinary girl named Amberly became a beloved queen.

I've been a fan of this series, especially the covers (they're gorgeous!) and so I'm curious to see what Kiera Cass has in store for us with this novella.

What are you "Waiting on?"

3 comments :

  1. Great choice!! I forgot all about this book. I'm reading The One now and I'm really enjoying it. I've read the other Selection novellas, so I guess I need to add this one to my TBR list. Thanks for reminding me.

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/06/waiting-on-wednesday-ensnared-by-ag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Never read this series but hope you enjoy this little installment!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...