Stacking the Shelves (#24) - BEA Recap & Book Haul

Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This mean you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks.

Hi Lovelies!

It been ages since I've done one of these. Almost a year. I decided to come back with a bang since I went to BEA2014 and it was an absolute blast. I was lucky enough to grab some of my must haves along with some that I had my eye on for a while. I won't link the books because, honestly, that would take me forever, and I'm still trying to catch up on my loss of sleep from last week. If you see some asterisks(*), it means that it a signed copy.

First off are the finished copies that I managed to grab:
Discretion by Allison Leotta
Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson*
Lux: Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout*
The Ring & The Crown by Melissa De La Cruz*

These are for the months of July and August:
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally*
Zac & Mia by A.J. Betts
Virgin: A Novel by Radhika Banghani
Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid*
The Black House by Peter May
Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto*
Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant
Positive: A Memoir by Paige Rawl, Ali Benjamin
The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost*

There are for the month of September (Holy crap there's a lot!):
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini*
Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Porters
The Jewel Amy Ewing
Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
The Drop by Dennis Lehane
Sway by Kat Spears
The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O'Brien
Blackbird by Anna Carey*
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper
Tape by Steven Camden
Burn by James Patterson
Invisible by Dawn Metcalf
Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley*

These are for the months of October, November, December and January:
Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle*
Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Forgotten Girl by David J. Bell
Unmarked by Kami Garcia
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout*
Talon by Julie Kagawa*
Compulsion by Martina Boone*
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
Zodiac by Romina Russell
We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Her by Harriet Lane
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

And my MOST prized possession that I managed to get signed!:
Landline by Rainbow Rowell*
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas*
Sublime by Christina Lauren*

Those are my babies right there. They didn't leave my eyesight all throughout BEA and on the trip home. 

And these are just some of the pictures I managed to get of some of the authors who's line I made:
Amy Plum

Christina Lauren

Sarah J. Maas

Speaking of Sarah J. Maas, I was in line for her 2 hours beforehand and it was INSANE. However, since she was a priority for me, I sucked it up and made the best of it. Thankfully, I had one of my best friends with me, Daisel, who blogs for Owl Always Be Reading, waiting in line with me.
Besties waiting for Sarah =)

Since Daisel knew I was super excited and was going to be a fangirl mess, she took over and took pictures for me. Bless her heart.
Almost to Sarah!

Trying to contain my inner fangirl

My baby!

And then I promptly sat down to read right at the next signing. *happy sigh*

I managed to snag this beauty as well:

And on Book Con *shudders*(such a nightmare) I manage to see Danielle Fisher AKA TOPANGA!

Since I have family in New York, I met up with them after BEA and just drove around the city. It was such a nice break after spending the past 3 days stuck inside a convention center. It actually felt like I was in New York then. Here's me in Brooklyn, enjoying the nice weather and the view:

That's it for me. I hope I can get back into the swing of doing Stacking the Shelves again. Maybe not every week but every few weeks. Can't wait to see what everyone is adding to their shelves!

7 comments :

  1. Incredible haul!! So envious that you got to go to BEA. I did RT this year, but I think I am going to do BEA instead next year! Incredible haul! Hope you enjoy all those reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul!! I was at BEA and picked up one of those tote bags and several of the same books. I had to be very selective since I flew and needed to fit everything into my two carry on bags.

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books. I like how you have already planned out when you are going to read them.

    Here is my STS/BEA post: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-at-bea.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that's where I wanted to take Andy but we were too tired after the Brooklyn Bridge! Awesome haul hun :)

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books! It looks like you had a lot of fun. Heir of Fire!!!! I can't wait to read it…yes, I'm jealous. :) Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had such an awesome time! I need Landline so badly! And that's so cool you got to meet Topanga! haha. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Here's Bookmunchies' Sunday Post & STS (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a ton of books!! I hope to someday make it to bea. It's just such a bad time of year for me. Maybe next year.

    Omg. Topanga. How awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some awesome books. I hope to go to BEA next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...