Quotes (#64)

A Monday AM giggle for you.

Morning Lovelies,

It Monday and while I'm dreading going to work, I'm strangely optimistic. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I'll be seeing the boyfriend for the first time in 2 months this Friday. We'll be meeting up in Orlando this weekend where we will spend some time together and I'll also be hitting Book Bash on Saturday. Nahomi will be attending as well and it our first time going so we're super excited. So at least something to look forward to while getting through the mundane things at work. But let's do some quotes shall we?

“In love, no question is ever preposterous.” - André Brink, Before I Forget

“You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.” - Amy Bloom

“Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.” - George Orwell, 1984

“When we are young, the words are scattered all around us. As they are assembled by experience, so also are we, sentence by sentence, until the story takes shape.” - Louise Erdrich, The Plague of Doves

“Next to music, beer was best.” - Carson McCullers, The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

“Sin ought to be something exquisite, my dear boy.” - Émile Zola

“Quotable quotes are coins rubbed smooth by circulation.” - Louis Menand

That's it for me. I hope you all have a great week!

1 comments :

  1. So let's talk about how much I LOVE that pic you posted from Hocus Pocus!!! Yea, i'm still laughing lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...