Quotes (#62)

My response to Monday.

Morning Lovelies!

Today is my first Quotes after going to BEA14 and I think it the most human I've felt since coming back home. I was so exhausted and mentally and physically drained that I still didn't feel human enough to function. But today is just a regular Monday Blues case. If only weekends lasted three days instead of two. Anyways! How about some quotes?

"I've been homesick for countries I've never been, and longed to be where I couldn't be." - John Cheever

"Biology gives you a brain. Life turns it into a mind." - Jeffrey Eugenides, Middlesex

"We'd get sick on too many cookies, but ever so much sicker on no cookies at all." - Sinclair Lewis

"Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly." - Langston Hughes

"The music in his laughter had a way of rounding off the missing notes in her soul." - Gloria Naylor, Linden Hills

"Accept who you are. Unless you're a serial killer." - Ellen DeGeneres, Seriously...I'm Kidding

"Do those things that incline you toward the big questions, and avoid the things that you would reduce you and make you trivial." - George Saunders

That's it for me, I hope everyone has a great week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...