Quotes (#61)


Morning Swooners,
Welcome home to all of you that were away this weekend at BEA or BookCon. I for one am excited my partners' in crime are back in town! I hope everyone has a great week!

"Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them," I said.

"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway." ~ John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

"I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything." ~Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday


“You realize that trying to keep your distance from me will not lessen my affection for you. All efforts to save me from you will fail.” ~ John GreenThe Fault in Our Stars

“You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.” 

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” Albert Einstein

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...