YALLFest Author Interview: Kami Garcia

Hey Swooners!

Today YALLFest author interview we have the lovely Kami Garcia, co-author of the bestselling Beautiful Creatures series and her new solo work Unbreakable, out on October 1, 2013. I am so excited about being able to meet Kami in November, she's one of my must-meet authors. I can't wait to read Unbreakable.
Here's what she has to say:

What one thing do you need to have when you write?
I need three things: my laptop, my headphones, and Diet Coke.
Describe your book in 5 words
Paranormal. Ghost-hunting. Intense. Romance. Secret Societies.
Tell us 5 random facts about yourself.
1. I don’t know how to ride a bike. 2. I used to be an artist (a painter). 3. I won’t fly without my huge charm necklace that I believe will keep the plane from crashing. 4. I believe in ghosts. 5. Every time I write a book, I worry that everyone will hate it.
What are you working on now?
I am working on the second book in the Legion Series, the sequel to Unbreakable. Like Unbreakable, the sequel is very intense and has plenty of paranormal elements. But I think it’s even more romantic and surprising than the first book.
What is your favorite genre to write in? To Read?
My favorite genre to write is definitely urban fantasy/paranormal romance. I love to read paranormal, but I am also a huge fan of horror, crime fiction, high fantasy, and science fiction.

Thanks so much for stopping by, Kami and I can't wait to meet you on November 9th!
For more information about YALLFest, visit their website: YALLFest.org

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...