Please welcome...Nahomi!

Morning lovelies!

So as the title of this post shows, I'm introducing one of my dearest friend, Nahomi. If you've stopped by the blog for the past month or so, you would have noticed several reviews and post that were done by her. The reason for this is that she has been helping me out with reviews and such and after many conversations about this, she and I decided to bring her aboard the Books and Swoons world.

Blogging has been taking a lot of my time and sometimes I find myself burnt out and with too much to do and no time to do it. So Nahomi, slowly started helping me out with reviews here and there and fast forward a couple of weeks and here we are!

She has been a great help whenever I needed an extra day or two to work on a post and whenever I needed someone to bounce off ideas with. She's been super patient with learning my ways and doing what I ask because she knows better than anyone how OCD I am when it comes to me and how I do certain things, hehe.

So I would like to take the chance to say thank you to my friend and fellow co-blogger for the all your help and for joining us here at Books and Swoons and I hope you find some swoony reads.

Now let me step aside and have Nahomi do a little introduction for you guys:

~Nahomi~


Hi, I’m Nahomi and I'm excited to join Jenn here at Books and Swoon! I graduated with a degree in psychology which is all well and dandy but through experience I learned that psychology wasn't what I want to spend the rest of my life doing. So I'm exploring my options.
Here are a few facts about me: I'm in my late twenties and I have a two year old that keeps me on my toes. I love to read and write, being able to escape to and create new worlds is one of the best feeling ever. I love to read young adult novels, but I don't discriminate. One of my all time favorite authors is Jane Austen, she's aaaamaazing. I love makeup and shoes. I could live on pizza and cookie dough ice cream and I'm horrible at decorating or designing things. Oh yea, I almost forgot to mention Pinterest is my new guilty pleasure (my black hole <3).
You can also find me adding more books to my TBR pile on Goodreads and find me on Twitter.

2 comments :

  1. It's official!!! Welcome to Books and Swoons Nahomi! Even though you've been around for a while...you're legit now lol

    xoxo Alexis @ Lexi Swoons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I am sooo excited!!! Thanks for the comment :) smooches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...