Quotes (#27)

I need something like this, I do. It been so long since I've been to the beach. Which doesn't make sense since I live in a vacation destination. Hopefully it'll happen before it gets cold. 

How about some quotes?

"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are." - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

"Some of these things are true and some of them lies. But they are all good stories." - Hilary Mantel, Wolf Hall

"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve out gratitude." - Cynthia Ozick

"Two or three things I know for sure, and one of them is the way you can both hate and love something you are not sure you understand." - Dorothy Allison, Two or Three Things I Know for Sure

"Our mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we've ever met." - Marguerite Duras

"She looked at nice young men as if she could smell their stupidity." - Flannery O'Connor

"I have never been convinced there's anything inherently wrong in having fun." - George Plimpton

That's it for today. I hope every one has a great week!

1 comments :

  1. "Our mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we've ever met." LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...