Stacking the Shelves (#31)

Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This mean you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks.

Morning friends!

So far, in the month of April I've gotten a few books.

For review: 
THE WEDDING AGREEMENT by Elizabeth Hayley
FLY WITH ME by Chanel Cleeton
INTO THE BLUE by Chanel Cleeton
From the library:
JUST ONE DAY by Gayle Forman
THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS by Ann Brashares
I bought:
UNTRACEABLE by Laura Griffin
UNSPEAKABLE by Laura Griffin
JUST ONE NIGHT by Gayle Forman


It been a good month so far! What have you added to your shelves?

3 comments :

  1. OOh nice! Those are some new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul!! I haven't read any of these yet, but I have heard great things about Gayle Forman's books as well as The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I hope you enjoy all of them!!

    My STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/04/stacking-shelves-twains-end-by-lynn.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...