Quotes (#151)

Source
Morning Swooners,

I feel like I spent my weekend walking like that cat up there, walking from one end of my apartment to the other end. If I wasn't cleaning, I was out doing groceries. If I was meal planning/prepping for the week, I was folding laundry. I feel like the weekend just blinked and now it Monday and I didn't even get to enjoy myself. Oh being a grown up is not all that fun. But to get us on the right foot for the day, let's do quotes.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

“There’s no such thing as ruining your life. Life’s a pretty resilient thing, it turns out.”Sophie Kinsella, The Undomestic Goddess
“Dreams are the touchstones of our characters.”Henry David Thoreau

“Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living.”Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

“It's amazing how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.”John Guare, Landscape of the Body

“Many people lose the small joys in the hope for the big happiness.”Pearl S. Buck

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

“Sometimes, I feel the past and the future pressing so hard on either side that there's no room for the present at all.”Evelyn Waugh, Brideshead Revisited

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...