Quotes (#152)

source


Morning Friends,
I had a stressful but fun weekend; this is basically me still today. I feeling a little flustered and overwhelmed with life. I know it's Monday but I want to start off the week on a positive note. Recently I read November 9  by Colleen Hoover and I loved it!! Here are some of my favorite quotes!

“You’ll never be able to find yourself if you’re lost in someone else.”
~Colleen Hoover, November 9

“If we’re going to kiss, it has to be book-worthy.”
~Colleen Hoover, November 9

“She “loved me” in quotations She kissed me in bold I TRIED TO KEEP HER in all caps She left with an ellipsis . . .”
~Colleen HooverNovember 9

“Whoever said the truth hurts was being an optimist. The truth is an excruciatingly painful son of a bitch.”
~Colleen Hoover, November 9

“Don't stop" I tease in a seductive voice. " Give me more, Ben. Did you read eBooks or..." I run my finger slowly down his chest."Hardbacks?"
He pulls his hands behind his head and a smug look washes over his face. "Oh, they were hardbacks, all right. And I'm not sure if you're ready for this, but...I have my own TBR pile. You should read it, Fallon. It's huge"”

~ Colleen Hoover, November 9

“Goals are achieved through discomfort and hard work. They aren’t achieved when you hide out in a place where you’re nice and cozy.”
~Colleen Hoover, November 9

“Loving someone means accepting all the things and people that person loves, too.”
~Colleen Hoover, November 9

Have a great week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...