Quotes (#153)

Source
Source
Source
Morning Lovelies!

I worked on this post while listening to my boys so today you get Backstreet Boys gifs. Today is also a difficult day for my family so I'm choosing happiness and the BSB are a definite way to keep me reminded of the happy moments in life. Let's do quotes!

“We are told that people stay in love because of chemistry, or because they remain intrigued with each other, because of many kindnesses, because of luck. But part of it has got to be forgiveness and gratefulness. ”Ellen Goodman

“I know some who are constantly drunk on books as other men are drunk on whiskey.”H.L. Mencken

“Even when you have doubts, take that step. Take chances. Mistakes are never a failure—they can be turned into wisdom.”Cat Cora

“Deserve your dream.”Octavio Paz

“Cakes are healthy too, you just eat a small slice.”Mary Berry

“Basically, I have two speeds.... Hostile or smart-aleck. Your choice.”James Patterson, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports

“It is easy to love people in memory; the hard thing is to love them when they are there in front of you.”John Updike, My Father's Tears and Other Stories

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...