Quotes (#154)

Source
Morning Friends,

This is my attitude for this week! I ready to kick its butt. I'm currently reading Faking It by Cora Carmack and these are some of my favorite quotes so far.

“Living is hard. And every day our feet get heavier and we pick up more baggage. So, we stop and take a breath, close our eyes, reset our minds. It's natural. As lond as you open your eyes and keep going.”
~Cora Carmack, Faking It

“But fear lets us know we're alive. It tells me that you care about what happens between us because the mind doesn't waste time being scared about things that don't matter.”
~Cora Carmack, Faking It

“After what could have been an eternity or a few seconds, Cade whispered, "Pain changes us. Mine made me want to be perfect, so that no one would ever want to leave me again.”
~ Cora Carmack, Faking It

“But sometimes you don’t know what you’re looking for until it’s already knocked you flat on your back.”
~Cora Carmack, Faking It

“There are some things that are worth fighting for, no matter the outcome, and you are one of them.”
~ Cora Carmack, Faking It

“I’ll take my chances against your fickle heart if it means it’s mine.”
~Cora Carmack, Faking It

“Her eyes were a bottomless ocean that I would give up air to explore.”
~Cora Carmack, Faking It

Have a great week friends!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...