On Our Nightstand (#7)

On Our Nightstand is where we show the state of disarray our nightstand look holding all the books we are currently reading.

One night, I was halfway through a book when I knew I was going to finish it right then and there. So, before snuggling in for the night, I went ahead and grabbed my next TBR book and put it on my nightstand just so I didn't have to get up and get it. I looked at my nightstand, which is just stack of pretty boxes, and had an idea. After talking about this with Nahomi, we're going to be sharing, occasionally, how the towering books on our nightstands look with our readers.

On my nightstand, I have The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins (which I'm currently reading), Unspeakable by Laura Griffin (I hope to read next), and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (which I'm reading with my husband).

On Nahomi's nightstand, she has Faking It by Cora Carmack (which she hopes to be starting soon) and her daughter's bedtime books.

What books are on your nightstand?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...