Waiting on Wednesday (#36)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: January 28, 2014
Synopsis:
The earth-shattering conclusion to Veronica Rossi's "masterpiece" Under the Never Sky trilogy and sequel to the New York Time bestselling Through the Ever Night (Examiner.com).

Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do - and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission - because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matters most.

In this final book in her stunning Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.

I'm super sad and excited about this trilogy coming to an end. I've been such a fan of this series and of Veronica since Under the Never Sky was release but I can't wait to see how it finally ends.

39 comments :

  1. OOh nice! I keep seeing this series around and it makes me think I need to start it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it really good! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read this series yet, though I own book 1 & 2, but I've heard amazing this about it. Enjoy it when it comes out, and thanks for stopping by my WoW @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely move it up to list. Especially since this is the last one. No wait =)

      Delete
  3. I love this series (have book 1 and 2 on my kindle and in hardback) so I cannot wait for this one. Love Aria and Perry. And Roar. Great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roar is my favorite. Love him. Thanks for stopping by, Pam!

      Delete
  4. I recently finished Through the Ever Night and I can't wait for this one :) I liked both books. Great pick!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It one of my favorite series =) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. i'm so excited for into the still blue too... well, i still have to read books 1 & 2 but i have all 3 books and i'm planning to read them over winter break :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love them as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I still haven't started this series but I'm planing to do so soon. I hope you'll get to read this one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've managed to get an eARC of this and I absolutely loved it. I hope you end up liking it too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. YES!!! Can't wait for this one!!! Fantastic choice ;) Thanks for stopping by!

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. You should, it really good. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. OMG, I am reading this one right now and it is fabulous so far! Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it as much as I did! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Great pick! I bought the first two book b/c the covers were so pretty, but I haven't had the chance to read it yet haha. But with the last one coming out soon, I won't have to wait ;) Hope you enjoy it!
    Thanks for sharing & stopping Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back to back reading will make it so much better. No wait for you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. YESSSSSS. I snagged an ARC of this one and finished it recently. It is sooooooo so so good, a fantastic and very emotional conclusion to the trilogy. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished it in a sitting and I absolutely loved it. I can't wait to flail all about it with everyone. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. I can't wait for this either! *happy dance* OMG OMG so exciting!!

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Less than 2 months now! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. OMG I've been dying for this one. Can't wait is an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still need to read the first book in this series, but I've heard great things. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should start it, especially since it ending. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  15. I have a friend who loves this series and got a signed ARC, she speaks amazing things about the series :)
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great series, I hope you read it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  16. I really really want to read this series! I've heard SUCH good things about it. I'm a bit behind though, heh, if book #3 is coming out... >_<
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're only a tad behind lol. But you can catch up and read book 1 and 2 right before this one comes out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  17. Great pick! I'm very excited to read this too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is one of my favorites series! I've got my copy of this and I can't seem to make myself read it, since that'll mean the series is over. But they're just the best books, so I think I'll be reading it soon. :) Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same thought, I want to devour the book but I don't want to because it'll mean the end of this beloved series. I hope you do read it soon. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  19. I totally understand your sadness about this series ending because it's one of my faves too :c But I'm really excited to see how it all ends! Hopefully it'll be on a happy note <3

    Thanks for dropping by my WoW post! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to give away spoilers but it does end on a happy note. A bittersweet note but I consider it a happy. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...