Waiting on Wednesday (#34)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: January 28, 2013
Links: Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Goodreads 
Synopsis:
You can't change your DNA...even when it says you're a murderer. 

When Davy tests positive for Homicidal Tendency Syndrome, aka "the kill gene," she loses everything. Once the perfect high school senior, she is uninvited from her prep school and abandoned by her friends and boyfriend. Even her parents are now afraid of her - although she's never hurt a fly. Davy doesn't feel any differently, but genes don't lie. One day she will kill someone.

Without any say in the matter, Davy is thrown into a special class for HTS carriers. She has no doubt the predictions are right about them, especially Sean, who already bears the "H" tattoo as proof of his violence. Yet when world turns on the carriers, Sean is the only one she can trust. Maybe he's not dangerous as he seems. or maybe Davy is just as deadly.

Once I heard about this book and the premise, I knew I had to get my hands on it. I can't wait for this to come out. 

What are you "Waiting on?"

18 comments :

  1. I can't wait for this one either, it sounds really good. It sort of reminds me of that Tom Cruise movie where they catch people before they've committed crimes. Great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I thought it sounded sort of like Minority Report. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I was lucky enough to get an e-arc of this and I'm so excited to start it! Hope you get to read it soon! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my WOW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait to just sit down and read it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Awesome pick! I nabbed this one, too, because I LOVE Sophie's writing and I can't wait to see what she does with this new world!

    Enjoy the rest of your week!!! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It my first time reading her work so I'm super excited about it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Yup, sounds so amazing, and well, look at the hair! Great pick! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the part with the hair! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Ooh nice! Definitely curious about this one! Loved Sophie's first YA trilogy so might be trying this one out too despite the genre difference!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just finished Foreplay so I am in need of more Sophie Jordan -- great pic!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick Jenn, cant wait to read this one as well.

    My WoW
    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. And thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...