Quotes (#34)

Brb, crying all the tears.

Back from YALLFest and boy am I exhausted. I feel like I could sleep for days but what an experience it was, meeting all the authors. Let's see how I make it through today.

"Stare, pry, listen, eavesdrop. Die knowing something. You are not here long." - Walker Evans

"I read so I can live more than one life in more than one place." - Anne Tyler

"I have consistently loved books that I've read when I've been sick in bed." - Tracy Chevalier

"I think literature is best when it's voicing what we would prefer not to talk about." - Rick Moody

"I like you. I. Like. You. I'll admit you're annoying. Sometimes you agitate me to the brink of insanity, but you can throw it back at me like no one else. When you laugh, I want to laugh. When you smile, I want to smile. Hell, I want to be the one to make you smile."- Katie McGarry, Dare You To

"Have you ever asked yourself, do monsters make war, or does war make monsters?" - Laini Taylor, Daughter of Smoke & Bone

"There's something nice about the silence of a car ride in the dark, going home. When you were tired of the radio and conversation, and it was okay to just be alone with your thoughts and the road ahead. If you're that comfortable with someone, you don't have to talk." - Sarah Dessen, What Happened to Goodbye

Have a wonderful week, Swooners!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...