Stacking the Shelves (#4)

Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Tynga's Review, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This mean you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks!

Hello lovelies, 

This week was a small haul as well. I got one book from Harlequin Teen/NetGalley. 

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Pushing the Limits
Goodreads Summary: "No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms.  Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal. But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible. Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again."

Responsible Jenn is still in control so no more books until I get through the reviews I have on the back burner. But I am super excited about starting this novel. This novel has been generating a lot of buzz and I can't wait to see what it is all about.

Did you add anything new to your shelves?

12 comments :

  1. I love the cover For Pushing The Limits. Such a beautiful cover.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It so pretty and swoony, hehehe. Thanks so much for passing by, Grace =)

      Delete
  2. I got Pushing the Limits last week. Hopefully we'll both enjoy it! :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Pushing the Limits this week, too!! :) Hope you like it!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of Pushing the Limits yet. off to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! This has been on my to-read list since the early days and I can't wait to read this book :D

    Thanks for stopping by!

    - Kim
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cover! I only got 1 book this week as wel - but hopefully it'll be a good one and I hope you enjoy yours as well.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! Great book!! I have heard just amazing things about it, i hope to read it soon!
    Check out my
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! Pushing the Limit looks fantastic. The cover itself is a piece of art. I hope you review it in the future. :) I can't wait for this one to come out! Great haul, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously need this book. It sounds incredible!! Even if you only got one book, that is an incredibly book!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm very envious - I think that Pushing The Limits looks very good and I've seen some great reviews for it. It is definitely something that I'd like to pick up one day. :)

    New to your blog,
    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jealousss :D Dying to read this. I hope you enjoy it & happy reading ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my post :)


    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...