Quotes (#3)

Hello lovelies,

Who is ready for some quotes??

"But Tucker is my choice. I love him. That isn't going to go away." - Cynthia Hand, Hallowed 
(Sorry, I know I just did a review on it but I'm still need to swoon over this book).

"Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind." - Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote

"Don't afraid of death; be afraid of of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live." - Natalie Babbitt, Tuck Everlasting

"So what do I wish for? Something I'm not sure I want? Someone I'm not sure I need? Or someone I know I can't have?" - Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss

"The words gets easier the moment you stop fearing them." - Tahereh Mafi
(Really like this quote. I keep trying to remind myself of this)

That's it for now. Do you have any favorite quotes?


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...