Quotes (#2)

Hello lovelies,

#Truth

In case you're having the case of Mondays (me too), how about some quotes?

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.' " - C.S. Lewis

"Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears. 'After all this time?' 'Always,' said Snape." - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be." - Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

"You is kind. You is smart. You is important." - Kathryn Stockett, The Help

" 'Let's just say you may regret that second piece of cake.' Oh my God. Regret cake? Whatever was about to happen must be truly evil." - Rachel Hawkins, Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)

Have a great Monday, you guys!

1 comments :

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...