Liebster Blog Award

So, Amanda from Vivalabooks was sweet enough to award me the Liebster Blog Award! Thanks so much! And I may or may not have been grinning like a fool, hehe. 
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. How sweet is that??

Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 10 facts about themselves.
2. Answer 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose 10 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them.
5. Remember, no tags backs.

10 Facts about myself:
1. I'm the youngest child out of 3 and the only girl.
2. I have a Psychology degree.
3. I love the Backstreet Boys and up until I was 11yrs old, I thought I was going to marry Brian. 
4. I would love to work in publishing, specifically, I would love to be a literary agent.
5. My favorite season is Fall.
6. One of my favorite movies are Disney films, like The Lion King and Toy Story.
7. My current celebrity crushes include: Robert Pattinson, Chris Hemsworth, and Ryan Gosling.
8. The top three places I am dying to visit are: Greece, Australia, and Malaysia.
9. I'm in a sorority.
10. I'm not really a sports girl but I do enjoy the occasional baseball (NY Yankees) and soccer games (think: Eurocup and World Cup)

Questions from Amanda:
1. How long have you been blogging?
     I started blogging back in late March of this year but I didn't get into the habit of blogging until May.

2. Why did you start blogging?
     I decided to start my own blog because it was something I had been thinking about for a while but I was too scare to take the plunge. I'd been reading so much lately that I wanted to keep track of the books I've read. Also, I figured it would be fun =)

3. Who is your favorite author?
     I don't really have a favorite author! It just too hard to narrow it down at this point, hehe. I have authors that I truly love the way they write and they are: Cynthia Hand, Tahereh Mafi, J.K. Rowling and Stephanie Perkins.

4. What is your favorite book?
     Guh, another hard question. Honestly, this changes by the day. And it the same like in the previous answer. I have several favorites that I thoroughly enjoy, but no real favorite favorite.

5. Do you have any ARCs right now? If so, what?
     I guess if you can count the books I received from NetGalley ARCs, I do, but not really.
6. What are you currently reading?
     The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee.

7. How many books are on your TBR pile?
     Too many. But in order to keep myself sane, I try to organize myself by writing down my next 10 books to-read at a time.

8. If you could be a book character for a day, who would you be? Why?
     Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth.

9. What is your favorite place to read? Why?
     I have this little hammock-style chair in my backyard that I love. It awesome for reading on a nice, breezy day. It just sucks with all those mosquitoes in the summer.

10. Do you prefer Australian or British accents?
      Hmmm...tough question too ;). And it also harder since two of my celebrity crushes represents both. So I'm going to say both!

10 blogs I tagged:

My questions for the people I tagged:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What is your favorite genre?
3. If you could be a book character for a day, who would you be?
4. Who is the most swooniest guy you've read?
5. Coffee or tea?
6. Who is your favorite author?
7. Who is your current celebrity crush?
8. One book you can reread over and over again?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10. What are you currently reading?

Thanks to everyone participating!

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for tagging me, Jenn. Is it okay that I respond here? - My mind is working real slow today and I can't think of ten questions right now, *blog blushes* haha.


    1. How long have you been blogging? Since August 2011, so almost a year now.

    2. What is your favorite genre? Young Adult

    3. If you could be a book character for a day, who would you be? Sydney Sage from the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead

    4. Who is the most swooniest guy you've read? That is tough but definitely Rhode Lewin from Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel. Adrian Ivashkov from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. Zachariah from Defy by Raine Thomas

    5. Coffee or tea? Tea

    6. Who is your favorite author? I have several > J.K. Rowling, Rebecca Maizel, Richelle Mead, Paulo Coelho, Stephanie Perkins, Raine Thomas.

    7. Who is your current celebrity crush? Paul Wesley, Jon Kortajarena, Mathias Lauridsen & Sean O'Pry

    8. One book you can reread over and over again? Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

    9. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Paris, France. Tokyo, Japan. London, England. Italy.

    10. What are you currently reading? Just finished the Golden Lily by Richelle Mead and it was epic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my award.

    I'm currently writing responses to your fiendishly difficult questions.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...