Swoony Boy of the Month: Levi from Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg

Swoony Boy of the Month is our feature where we spotlight a favorite and/or swoony boy from the books we have read.

Hi Friends,

For this month Swoony Boy of the Month, we have Levi from Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg. When I first read this book back in 2014, I fell in love with it and I've been telling people to read this ever since. So I want to introduce you to Levi, here we go.

“But in truth, home isn't necessarily where you sleep at night. It's where you feel like yourself. Where you're most comfortable. Where you don't have to pretend, where you can be just you.” ― Elizabeth Eulberg, Better off Friends
(Source)
“I am not complete without you.” ― Elizabeth Eulberg, Better off Friends
(Source)
“This entire time I'd been thinking about where my home was. At first it was California, then Wisconsin. But in truth, home isn't necessarily where you sleep at night.
It's where you feel like yourself.
Where you're most comfortable.
Where you don't have to pretend, where you can just be you.
I had finally reached that place because Macallan is home to me.” ― Elizabeth Eulberg, Better off Friends
(Source)
SA-WOOOOONS! I love Levi and how he just GETS Macallan. I think it's time for a reread for me.

Have you read this book? You better have and if not, GO. RUN. NOW.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...