Let's Chat Non-Booksish Edition: Life Update


A few weeks ago, I mentioned that there would be some changes happening that might affect the blog. Today I want to go over that. As of January 1st, I’ve been the sole blogger of the site. Nahomi is currently on hiatus as she deals with some personal life stuff. Now, it’s been years since I’ve been the only blogger so it’s been a bit of a transition getting myself organized and getting posts up and scheduled. Nahomi and I had a partnership so I have to get myself used to doing it all on my own. She will be back, though, as she says It will only be a few months.

Another change that is happening is that I will be starting graduate school! I got accepted and will be starting the MBA in Human Resource Management program and I’m both nervous and excited about this new development. So now that I’ll be starting school and I’m the only blogger around, I’m trying to get myself sorted and organized to schedule blog posts in advance as a way to keep the site running as well to be able to dedicate my time to school work.

I pretty much have most of January scheduled. I just need to write up all the reviews I hope to have up this month. I also hope to start drafting up or at least planning my calendar for February. I know that once I start school and hopefully work soon, my time for the blog will be dramatically less. But I do want to say that even though I am trying to schedule posts ahead of time, school is my priority for the next 2 years. I know I have to cut back on my reading for fun and the amount of time I normally spend on the blog. So with one blogger down and the other in grad school, the blog might have some slow days. I’ll try to keep it updated as much as I can, though.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I’ll take any help I can get to succeed in getting this degree.

4 comments :

  1. I wish I had advice for you. Running a blog while in a difficult program is really hard. I haven't mastered it yet (obviously lol) but I do try to keep things going as best as I can. I'm here if you need me. Love you and i'm so proud of you!

    Xoxo Lexi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...