Quotes (#183)

(Source)
Morning friends,

I hope you all had a nice weekend. It's my sister-in-law's birthday today so while I may have case of the Mondays, at least I know I'm getting some cake tonight. I'm all about trying to look at the bright side here. Let's do quotes.
“Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real.” ― Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
“Stare, pry, listen, eavesdrop. Die knowing something. You are not here long.” ― Walker Evans
“In new situations, all the trickiest rules are the ones nobody bothers to explain to you. (And the ones you can't Google.)” ― Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl
“Whatever it is you're seeking won't come in the form you're expecting.” ― Haruki Murakami
“Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.” ― Bill Nye
“Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.” ― Tahereh Mafi, Unravel Me
“Reading was my escape and my comfort, my consolation, my stimulant of choice: reading for the pure pleasure of it, for the beautiful stillness that surrounds you when you hear an author's words reverberating in your head.” ― Paul Auster, The Brooklyn Follies
I hope you all get some kind of cake this week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...