On Our Nightstand (#10)

On Our Nightstand is where we show the state of disarray our nightstand look holding all the books we are currently reading.

Morning lovelies,

My nightstand has been looking the same for the past few weeks.
With the December holidays, I stopped reading since I had family in town. Then I started grad school in January so I haven't picked up any book. I'm almost halfway through Hunted by Meagan Spooner so I'll try to tackle that one first. Then, I'll try to start over with Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas since I started it ages ago. The same will be done with I'd Tell You I Love, But Then I'll Have to Kill You by Ally Carter. I've already read On Broken Wings by Chanel Cleeton and Hard Hitter by Sarina Bowen but I haven't put them in my book boxes yet. 

My goal will be to get rid of these books on my nightstand soon because I'm a little tired of seeing these same unread books staring at me and at my failure to read them.

Whose else's nightstand are filled with unread books? Anybody is tackling them? Let me know!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...