Waiting on Wednesday (#77)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: October 28, 2014

Synopsis:
Dylan fights for lost causes. Probably because she used to be one.

Environmental issues, civil rights, education—you name it, she’s probably been involved in a protest. When her latest cause lands her in jail for a few hours, she meets Silas Moore. He’s in for a different kind of fighting. And though he’s arrogant and not at all her type, she can’t help being fascinated with him. Yet another lost cause.

Football and trouble are the only things that have ever come naturally to Silas. And it’s trouble that lands him in a cell next to do-gooder Dylan. He’s met girls like her before—fixers, he calls them, desperate to heal the damage and make him into their ideal boyfriend. But he doesn’t think he’s broken, and he definitely doesn’t need a girlfriend trying to change him. Until, that is, his anger issues and rash decisions threaten the only thing he really cares about, his spot on the Rusk University football team. Dylan might just be the perfect girl to help.

Because Silas Moore needs some fixing after all.

I just love this series! I fell in love with Dallas and Carson in All Lined Up, now I am anxious to see what happens with Silas and Dylan!This is def a must read series. what are you waiting this Wednesday Swooners?

5 comments :

  1. Oooh Great Pick! I haven't read the first book in the series yet, but it is on my TBR

    My WoW pick

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of Cora's books and absolutely LOVED All Lined Up. I've read this one and it's definitely worth the wait.

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Seeing this around a lot! Not my kind of read but still hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to read Cora but keep putting her off. This series looks so good though. Great pick Yomi!!

    Here's my WoW

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, definitely waiting on this one, too! The first book was great!!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...