Quotes (#75)

Morning Swooners,
I've had an absolutely exhausting weekend. I am totally unprepared for this week... Here some quotes to help us get this week started.

“Books are a uniquely portable magic.”
~Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft

“The scariest moment is always just before you start."
~Stephen KingOn Writing: A Memoir of the Craft

“Get busy living or get busy dying.....there ain't nothing in between”
~Stephen King, The Shawshank Redemption

“Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.”
~Stephen KingThe Shawshank Redemption

“Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for each dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life.”
 ~Stephen King

“I think that we're all mentally ill. Those of us outside the asylums only hide it a little better - and maybe not all that much better after all.”
 ~Stephen King

“We lie best when we lie to ourselves.”
~Stephen King, It

I hope you have a great week.

1 comments :

  1. I at some point really want to read On Writing by King. I really do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...