Quotes (#74)

Morning Lovelies,

No lie, that is legit me this morning. Like, I can't even function. Maybe some quotes will help me get in a groove.

"I am different, not less." - Temple Grandin

"Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit." - Henry Adams

"I want to know everything about you, so I tell you everything about myself." - Amy Hempel

"Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers

"As human beings, we have a natural compulsion to fill empty spaces." - Will Shortz

"Adventure is worthwhile in itself." - Amelia Earhart

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold." - Zelda Fitzgerald

That's from me. I hope you all have a great week. Hopefully I can make it out of bed today.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...