Quotes (#76)

This how I felt at first

Now I don't want to move

Morning Lovelies!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Nahomi and I actually did our fist 5k Trail Run yesterday and OMG. That was such an experience. I don't know if I can do that again. There were some close calls in our training and we actually slacked off at the end (I'm blaming school for because those 4:30am wake up calls came WAY too early after staying up until after midnight doing school work). But we did it! We'll see if we can try that again. Maybe or maybe not. Let's do some quotes, though. Here we go.

“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” - Mary Oliver

“One must live as if it would be forever, and as if one might die each moment. Always both at once.”- Mary RenaultThe Persian Boy

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” - A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh

“What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable?” - John GreenAn Abundance of Katherines

“For sometimes you can't help but crave some ruin in what you love.” - Chang-rae LeeOn Such a Full Sea

“Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” - Anita Desai

“Anyone can be a barbarian; it requires a terrible effort to remain a civilized man." - Leonard Woolf

1 comments :

  1. Congrats on your first 5k! I have yet to accomplish that .Waking up that early every morning sounds horrid to me. lol Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...