Waiting on Wednesday (#70)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: September 16, 2014

Synopsis:
From the author of the Birthmarked trilogy comes a fast-paced, psychologically thrilling novel about what happens when your dreams are not your own.

The Forge School is the most prestigious arts school in the country. The secret to its success:  every moment of the students' lives is televised as part of the insanely popular Forge Show, and the students' schedule includes twelve hours of induced sleep meant to enhance creativity. But when first year student Rosie Sinclair skips her sleeping pill, she discovers there is something off about Forge. In fact, she suspects that there are sinister things going on deep below the reaches of the cameras in the school. What's worse is, she starts to notice that the edges of her consciousness do not feel quite right. And soon, she unearths the ghastly secret that the Forge School is hiding—and what it truly means to dream there.

This sounds amazing and I can't to finally read this one. I actually heard about it from a WoW a couple of weeks ago so thanks to that blogger!

What are you "Waiting on?"

7 comments :

  1. I have an ARC of this one and I'm really excited to read it, too! Hopefully I'll be getting to it in the next couple weeks!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'll read this one, but I DO like the cover. Thanks for sharing.
    Here's mine.
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2014/08/waiting-on-wednesday-accidents-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good!! I love books like this. I've added it to my TBR on Goodreads and will definitely pick it up when I have a chance

    Here is my WOW post this week - http://www.ablondelibrarian.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for this one as well! The cover and blurb sound amazing, at least the waits almost over :)

    Here's our WoW

    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! Read the ARC for this one and it was pretty good! Definitely eager for more of the series already! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started the ARC of this yesterday. Good so far! Just wish I wasn't back at work now with less time to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...