Favorite Friday (#2) - Where She Went by Gale Forman

Have a favorite book? Series? One that you've just read or are currently reading? Favorite Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Books and Swoons where we spotlight some of our Favorite Reads. Everyone is welcome to join. Just enter your information on the linky or leave us a comment!


It's been three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life.
And three years he's spent wondering why.
When their paths cross again in New York City, Adam and Mia are brought back together for one life-changing night.
Adam finally has the opportunity to ask Mia the questions that have been haunting him. But will a few hours in this magical city be enough to lay their past to rest, for good - or can you really have a second chance at first love?
This weeks favorite read is Where She Went by Gayle Forman. This is the sequel to If I Stay but from Adams point of view. I've read it so many times that I've lost count. Oh the feels! Adam is real and makes me swoon constantly throughout the book. Where She Went is such a great story, it's definitely a must read!


Wow. This is crazy long. I suppose the short version of this bio could simply read: My name is Gayle Forman and I love to write young-adult novels. Because I do. So thank you for reading them. Because without you, it’d just be me. And the voices in my head.
Author's links: Website / Twitter / Tumblr

I hope you can join us in sharing and talking about some of your favorite reads. Book talk always make me happy. 

What is one of your favorite reads?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...