Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Character Names I Love / Unusual Names

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful girls at The Broke and The Bookish. Every week the girls come up with a subject and we have to answer them.

Morning lovelies,
Here are some of the names we love or caught our attention because of their uniqueness:

1. Aria  from Under the Never Sky Series
2. Perry (Peregrine) from Under the Never Sky Series

3. Hermione  from Harry Potter Series

4. Mia from If I Stay

5. Echo From Pushing the Limits


7. Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice

8. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss

9. Liv (Olivia) from  Roar and Liv & Olivia Twisted 

10. Karou from Daughter of Smoke & Bones

Hey swooners, what are some of your favorite book character names?

10 comments :

  1. Echo is definitely a popular pick today!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about Echo, but definitely an unusual name. I almost included Lola. And Roar is on my list. Great list! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only remembered Echo by pure luck. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I don't think there's been a single list I've stopped by today, that didn't include Etienne! :) Obviously I have to read this book... haha! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Karou, it's such a unique name like Echo.

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermione and Karou are both on my list, too. :) Love the name Mr. Darcy and Etienne!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well great mind think alike and all that jazz hehe. Mr. Darcy and Etienne are my favorite.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...