Quotes (#32)

Basically, I'm Stewie and Brian is the Monday that I'm trying to hit.

"I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library." - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice.

"You want me as much as I want you. And all I want is you."
My tongue warred with my mind. "Today," I whispered.
Noah stood slowly, his body skimming mine as he rose. "Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever." - Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

"And then Adam Wilde shows up at Carnegie Hall on the biggest night of my career, and it felt like more than a coincidence. It felt like a gift. From them. For my first recital ever, they gave me a cello. And for this one, they gave me you." - Gayle Forman, Where She Went.

"Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real." - Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

"You're distracting," I said truthfully.
"I won't be. I promise," Noah said. "I'll get some crayons and draw quietly. Alone. In a corner." - Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice.

"Is it possible for home to be a person and not a place?" - Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss.

As you can see, I'm a bit in the mood for Michelle Hodkin and Jane Austen. I think a reread in the new year might be in order. 

Have a good week!

1 comments :

  1. I think a reread is in order NOW!!! Lol Great quotes Jenn!! I had a little reread fun myself recently...sometimes it's refreshing to just take a break and return to an old friend :)

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...