Waiting on Wednesday (#4)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning lovelies,

For this week upcoming release "can't wait to read" selection is something that the bestie and myself are super excited for. We've been eyeing the calendar like crazy people, waiting for this one. Three more months!

Expected Publication date: October 30, 2012
(source)

Summary (from Goodreads): "The year is 1 AWC- After the Wall Crash. The Fae are free and hunting us. It's a war zone out there, and no two days are alike. I'm Dani O'Malley, the chaos-filled streets of Dublin are home, and there's no place I'd rather be.
Dani "Mega" O'Malley plays by her own set of rules - and in a world overrun by Dark Fae, her biggest rule is: Do what it takes to survive. Possessing rare talents and the all-powerful Sword of Light, Dani is more than equipped for the task. In fact, she's one of the rare humans who can defend themselves against the Unseelie. But now, amid the pandemonium, her greatest gifts have turned into serious liabilities.
Dani's ex-best friend, MacKayla Lane, wants her dead, the terrifying Unseelie princes have put a price on her head, and inspector Jayne, head of the police force, is after her sword and will stop at nothing to get it. What's more, people are being mysteriously frozen to death all over the city, encased on the spot in sub-zero, icy tableaux.
When Dublin's most seductive nightclub gets blanketed in hoarfrost, Dani finds herself at the mercy of Ryodan, the club's ruthless, immortal owner. He needs her quick wit, and exceptional skill to figure out what's freezing Fae and humans dead in their tracks - and Ryodan will do anything to ensure her compliance.
Dodging bullets, fangs, and fists, Dani must strike treacherous bargains and make desperate alliances to save her beloved Dublin - before everything and everyone in it gets iced."

What are you "Waiting on?"


descriptionAbout the Blogger
Jenn is a 23 years old, avid reader and who decided to try her luck on blogging. She enjoys reading Young Adults novels with swoony boys and with a twist. When she is not reading, she can be found watching The Big Bang Theory or watching old episodes of Gilmore Girls and Friends. Books and Swoons is her baby.
Follow Jenn on Twitter and Goodreads



Books and Swoons

10 comments :

  1. Ooh yes! So can't wait for this one! Almost made this my WoW! Likely will in the next week or so!

    Here's My WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm yes please. I love her books. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=2972

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD!!!! I WANT THIS BOOK...SO BAD!!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS!!! I loved the Fever series and this is about Dani....she was pretty badass..so I can't wait!! :D Awesomesauce pick! Thanks for sharing and stopping by My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many are excited for this one but I still need to start the fever series. I have the first book but just need time! Too many books! Thanks for stopping by My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! I haven't heard of this one yet but it sounds good. Love the cover too! I definitely need to check this one out!

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to this author but have heard amazing things!

    Looks great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, this sounds so good. Thanks for the suggestion!

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fantastic - I'm adding it to my reading list.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this one around quite a lot and now I really want to read it! I'm definitely going to have to pick up a copy when it finally comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...