Stacking the Shelves (#11)

Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This mean you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks!

Hello lovelies,

Time got away from me last week so I wasn't able to post my StS last week. So this week is including last week as well as this week. 

I found this ebook on sale for $2.99 on Barnes and Noble and since it been on my TBR list forever, I decided to buy it right away. Eclave (Razorland #1) by Ann Aguirre
Enclave (Razorland, #1)
(source)
I won Murder for Choir by Joelle Charbonneau through a giveaway Jana, That Artsy Reader Girl, held a few weeks ago.

I received this from NetGalley as a pre-approved title. Lucretia and the Kroons by Victor LaValle.
(source)

I received this as an author request. The Hour of Predators by Lane Stark.

(source)

That's it for now. Have a great weekend! 

What did you add to your shelves?


descriptionAbout the Blogger
Jenn is a 23 years old, avid reader and who decided to try her luck on blogging. She enjoys reading Young Adults novels with swoony boys and with a twist. When she is not reading, she can be found watching The Big Bang Theory or watching old episodes of Gilmore Girls and Friends. Books and Swoons is her baby.
Follow Jenn on Twitter and Goodreads


Books and Swoons

14 comments :

  1. Ooh nice! I still have to read Enclave myself! Got that one when I was at RT earlier this year! Can't pass up free books! :P (although technically I paid over $400 for the convention so there better be free books!) ;P

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know these titles but I hope you enjoy. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Enclave to read but haven't had time to get round to it yet! Enjoy :)

    New follower

    My Haul
    And check out my giveaway HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i'm a new follower :).
    I haven't read any of these books but I hope you'll enjoy reading them. I really like the cover of Enclave !
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have to read Enclave. =) Awesome haul. They all look great. I hope you enjoy them! Happy Reading!

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/08/stacking-the-shelves-3/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Enclave!! I hope you enjoy it! Great week!

    Our Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Enclave!!!! Hope you enjoy all of your books. Happy Reading!!!! 8)

    Reese's:
    http://reesesreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul this week! Enclave looks and sounds very interesting! Adding to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your books! :D My StS post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair (old follower ;p)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I can't wait to read Enclave. I've been meaning to pick up a copy of it for a while. I hope you enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Enclaved! I cannot wait to read it :D Great haul! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    Returning the follow :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anxious to see what you think of Enclave. I've heard good things about it, but haven't gotten round to reading it yet! Thanks for visiting Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks!

    Following back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...