Teaser Tuesday (#3)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just to the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teasers.

Morning lovelies,

My teasers:

Crave (The Clann #1)
(source)
"Nanna was always telling me to focus on the good in every situation. But there seemed to be absolutely nothing positive about my life right now." - 13.4%, Crave by Melissa Darnell















What your Teaser Tuesday?

descriptionAbout the Blogger
Jenn is a 23 years old, avid reader and who decided to try her luck on blogging. She enjoys reading Young Adults novels with swoony boys and with a twist. When she is not reading, she can be found watching The Big Bang Theory or watching old episodes of Gilmore Girls and Friends. Books and Swoons is her baby.
Follow Jenn on Twitter and Goodreads


Books and Swoons

12 comments :

  1. Ooh nice tease! This one looked interesting! Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. that's sad!! It has to get better!!

    Here's My TT!!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    http://nomisparanormalpalace.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/teaser-tuesdays-2-mystery-falls-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading through my journals from younger days, and those feelings are so strong that nothing will ever change. I'm glad I grew out of it, but I can really relate to characters who feel like this. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's kind of disappointing. However, I do agree that you need to see the good in situations. I've been wanting to check this book out too. Great teaser!

    Preet @ A Written Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book's cover is enough to draw me in. Good teaser, too. I imagine everyone has felt that way at least once in their life.
    My teaser is from Hot Issues, Cool Choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad for her.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny! We have the same book, but not the same teaser.

    Here's mine: http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get the feeling something will jolt her out of this.
    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...