Quotes (#11)

Hello lovelies!

A little late on today's post but I figured, better late than never. I've been reading Paranormalcy by Kiersten White this past weekend and I'm still in that haze so most of my quotes for today will be from Paranormalcy.

"Do you have a driver's license?"
He laughed. "That's important?"
"Oh yeah! I'd kill for a driver's license! Hey, maybe that's what the poem means! I'm going to go berserk and start attacking people because they won't let me drive..."
"Could be, you never know. But yes, I have a driver's license."
I leaned back against the wall, sighing. "Man, that must be so cool."
"It ranks right up there with lockers. In fact, sometimes I put my drivers license inside my locker, and it's so cool I worry that the whole thing might explode with the sheer coolness of it all."
Kiersten White, Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1)

"I hate the vamp jobs. They think they're so suave. It's not enough for them to slaughter and eat youlike a zombie would. No, they want to be all sexy, too. And trust me: vampires? Not. Sexy."Kiersten White, Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) 

"I scooted over, patting the bed next to me. "No such luck. And now you get to watch forty straight hours of Easton Heights with me!"
He turned on the first disk, shaking his head, then got onto the bed next to me. "Small price to pay for getting to hold your hand."
I wasn't cold anymore."
Kiersten White, Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1)

"Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity." - Jean de la Bruyere, Les Caracteres

"Oh bleep." - Kiersten WhiteParanormalcy (Paranormalcy #1)

Have a great day!


descriptionAbout the Blogger
Jenn is a 23 years old, avid reader and who decided to try her luck on blogging. She enjoys reading Young Adults novels with swoony boys and with a twist. When she is not reading, she can be found watching The Big Bang Theory or watching old episodes of Gilmore Girls and Friends. Books and Swoons is her baby.
Follow Jenn on Twitter and Goodreads


Books and Swoons

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...