Quotes (#9)

Morning lovelies,

(source)
(source)

Sometimes, I  just need something pretty and handsome to look at in the morning. Let's get on with the quotes.

"A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt, You Learn by Living: Eleven Keys for a More Fulfilling Life

"You can build walls all the way to the sky and I will find a way to fly above them. You can try to pin me down with a hundred thousand arms, but I will find a way to resist. And there are many of us out there, more than you think. People who refuse to stop believing. People who refuse to come to earth. People who love in  a world without walls, people who love into hate, into refusal, against hope, and without fear.
I love you. Remember. They cannot take it." - Lauren Oliver, Delirium
(Imma have to go and reread this book, again)

"Every time I think I'm getting smarter I realize that I've just done something stupid. Dad says there are three kinds of people in the world: those who don't know, and don't know they don't know; those who don't know and do know they don't know; and those who know and know how much they still don't know,
Heavy stuff, I know. I think I've finally graduated from the don't knows that don't know to the don't-knows that do." - Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever

"You want me as much as I want you. And all I want is you."
My tongue warred with my mind. "Today," I whispered.
Noah stood slowly, his body skimming mine as he rose."Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever." - Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it." - Jean de La Fontaine, Fables

Have a great Monday, lovelies!



descriptionAbout the Blogger
Jenn is a 23 years old, avid reader and who decided to try her luck on blogging. She enjoys reading Young Adults novels with swoony boys and with a twist. When she is not reading, she can be found watching The Big Bang Theory or watching old episodes of Gilmore Girls and Friends. Books and Swoons is her baby.
Follow Jenn on Twitter and Goodreads


Books and Swoons

2 comments :

  1. I love these quotes and I feel the same way about Delirium I am going to have to reread that one... jejeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Delirium quote is amazeballs and you torture me with the awesome quotes from Unbecoming of Mara Dyer that you always post. I'll probably end up buying it soon, you win, haha :D

    Bless your heart for posting those pics. Robert Pattinson is so cute. Le sigh

    Awesome post, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...